SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- 15 Years of Experience
- Computer Engineer (FIU)
- Master’s in Computer and Data Science (FIU)
- Certified in Data Science for Real Estate (MIT)
- Top programmer at Publicis Groupe
- Lead Engineer at Norwegian Cruise Lines
SUMMARY of EXPERIENCE
Mr. Mesa is a computer engineer and data scientist with more than 15 years of experience. For more than 10 years, Mr. Mesa was one of the top programmers at Publicis Groupe, the third largest ad agency in the world, where he designed, implemented, and summarized more 5.2 million records of marketing metrics, After Publicis Groupe, Mr. Mesa moved to Norwegian Cruise Lines (NCL), the third largest cruise line in the world, where he became the lead software engineer and led a team of engineers in the development of NCL’s (which includes Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises) most mission-critical and data-driven web applications. As CTO at M3N™, Mr. Mesa spearheads all data science and development initiatives.
- Certification in Data Science in Real Estate from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Master in Computer Science with focus on Data Science from Florida International University
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering from Florida International University