Board of Advisors
- Corporate Governance
- Banking and Finance
- Investors and Investor Relations
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- German Attorney at Law member of the Frankfurt Bar Association
- Admitted to Practice Law in Russia and Belarus
- Associate Attorney at Major British, US, and German Law Firms
- Magister Iuris from University of Cologne
- Law Specialist Diploma from IIEL Moscow
- LL.M. with specialization in Business Law from the UC Berkeley
- Co-Author, “Succession Law in Europe”, Dr. Süß, 4rd. ed. 2020.
- Board Member of Berkeley Global Society
- Fluent in German and Russian, proficient command in English, and basics in Armenian, Belarusian, and Ukrainian.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Mr. Beck is a German attorney with international experience. As associate at an international mid-sized German law firm with offices in 11 countries he offered legal advice to local and international clients on corporate law, investments, commercial, compliance and dispute resolution. As associate at major international British and US law firms Mr. Beck has focused on corporate, M&A, private equity, and commercial contracts.
- LL.M Business Law Certificate from University of California, Berkeley
- Columbia Summer Program
- Specialist Diploma in Law from the International Institute of Economics and Law Moscow
- Judicial State Exam, Magister Juris, University of Cologne (Germany – J.D. equivalent)
- Assessor Juris from the Ministry of Justice Northrhein-westphalia